Thursday, December 3, 2009

December 3, 2009 *My New Job*


I started a new job this week! ^.^ Yeah, i'm still the female co-host, the FEMALE, the ONE and ONLY female co-host on the Milk N Kookies Show. :D But, i wanted somethin to do inworld. :) So, i applied to some places for a Customer Service Representative position. And after 2 very disappointing *sad pandas :(* rejections, I got hired at CCC: Chelseas Childrens Clothing. She is so nice, and her clothes are uber cute. On Tuesday, she showed me the store, and how to clock in. We went upstairs to the breakroom and she taught me how to make my schedule. It's very cool. She has a super cutsey powder room in there too! Hehe.. later that night i went back in and took a closer look. :P I met one of my co-workers, a girl named Maddison. She was nice. :)
Today i had my first shift. It was so much fun. I LOVED it! I mentioned the Midnight Madness Board in the group chat, and people started comin! ^.^ I'm so good. Hehehe! It was for a green velvet dress that comes with tights and shoes. A 325L value. ^.^ I showed a few people around. I still have lots to learn, but i loved it. Skippy and his friend, Agnarr came in. Millie stopped by too. :) I'm interviewing Millie for the show next week. She's been in SL since December 2002! When it was still in BETA. i'm very excited. I bet she has lots of interesting things to share. :) Skippy and Agnarr are funny. Agnarr told me that Skippy needed something for ballet. I suggested a few tutu's the store carries. And, Skippy said that Agnarr needed panties. The store does sell those! But, not thongs, like Agnarr needed. Then Skippy asked about transvestite clientel. I told him that Chelsea can work with them. She will make alterations. :)
I'm looking forward to my next shift. I may go in tonight, but i'm also going in tomorrow morning and will display the 50L Friday outfit. ^.^ Again.. Thank you Chelsea! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment