Sunday, December 6, 2009

December 6, 2009 *Reality of Hunger*


I love my new job at Chelsea's Children's Clothing store. It's so much fun. I've worked practically everyday and she has so many CUTE outfits. I think i'm gonna have to keep a list of all the things i wanna buy with my gift cards. She gives us gift cards instead of Lindens, which is fine with me. :) She told me i do so good, that makes me happy, cuz who doesn't like to be praised? *purrs and slightly wags tail* hehe.. don't tell anyone i wagged my tail, that could be compared to a dog. LOLOL
Anyway, she told me today, that she's purchasing a full prim sim! Woohoo! Congratulations, Chelsea. I have such a cool boss lady. *giggles* I asked her to let me know my hours, cuz i dun wanna accidentally go over my limit. We're only supposed to work 10 hours a week. But, it's so much fun! :D
We recorded the show on Friday.. What is this show i keep talking about? I, along with Koffeekid Smalls and Yuki Eliot, co-host an SL kids radio show called, Milk n Kookies. I love this show, and this job too. I couldn't ask for better co-hosts. We all mesh so well together, and have become such good friends. Yuki and Koffee live together, and Yuki used to live in my RL city. But, obviously by the previous statement, Yuki moved. :P It's the Christmas season, so we've been doing our annual fundraiser. SL Kids help RL Kids. Last year we raised $1,200.00 US dollars. So far we've raised $900.00, and we've got 3 weeks to go. Everyone has been so supportive and eager to help. The day Rainb0w Lollipop heard about it, she IMed me to let me know the Vortex would put a donation poster up, and she'd give her DJing tips, and also her sister. I mean, her sister, Arianna Pinkerton, would help, not that Rain is going to give her sister as a donation. LOLOL Aspen Nights got on board, and so did Thirsty Kids, Star Dreams, among others. It's so thrilling that so many want to help. I was trying to get the designers to make an outfit and give all profits to the charity. I'm not sure how many have, but Kyia Dreamscape put a poster up at school. ^.^
Koffee, Yuki and I talked about the charity we're raising for on the show Saturday. It's a New Jersey Food bank that is located inside The Church of God. Koffee did an interview with the head of the organization. He did a great job, and he had me read his blog entry on the show. www.mnkcharity2009.blogspot.com/2009/12/reality-of-hunger.html You can listen to this show and all the previous shows on www.mnkradio.com

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Sage you did such an awesome job reading my story for everyone! I am so proud of you and so proud to call you my friend!

    ReplyDelete