Thursday, December 3, 2009

December 3, 2009 *School*


I started school Tuesday! I was so excited. I had never gone to school before, and i was anticipating. Iactually went down to enroll days too early. :P My momma took me down to register on the correct day. Hehe.. I would be attending preschool had i not noticed that she accidently signed me up at the wrong kiosk. It may have been fun. I thinks they've got a turtle in their classroom. :) I have a turtle, in fact, i have 5 of them. Jack and Bailey are the mommy and daddy turtles, and Bailey keeps getting out. I make sure she gets back in her tank, cuz i dun want her to starve! :O Anyway, Mommy took me out to get my school supplies, i gots a Hello Kitty lunch box and thermos, notebooks, pencils, a backpack full of sweets from Razzberry. My Auntie Akasha got me a binder from Reek. It was so much fun. :D

So, i started Tuesday. I got to Hardknocks Elementary School. My Auntie Akasha took me. She's so funny! ^.^ She dressed up as my dad! She claims she's my dad. I have 2 moms, so she's my daddy. Who's your daddy? SHE'S my daddy! Hehe! :P She had a mustache too! LOLOL! It was cutesy. When the door to my classroom closed and i sat down, she cried happy tears. Her little girl was startin school. ^.~ She said it must have looked funny for a tiny to take a tiny to school.

My teacher is Miss Katey and Miss Lei. But, i'm really confoozled, and it doesn't take much to makes me confoozled. But, the other kids keep sayin that only Miss Lei is our teacher, so i dun know what happened to Miss Katey. Anyways.. we had a substitute. She really teaches at the highschool. But, she took care of us that day. She was really nice, but i forgot her name. :[ We introduced ourselves; shared 3 things we liked or about us, and one thing that we find annoying. I said, i loved being with my friends and family, i am the female co-host of the Milk n Kookies Show, and i am 8. The thing that annoys me is when people think they are better than other people. After introducing, we went to lunch, and it's a good thing too, cuz a boy named Blaz3 was eatin Cheetos right in class! :0 I had a peanut butter sammich and milk. Then we went to recess. I didn't really play cuz i didn't know anyone. It was snowin outside too! ^.^ After recess we went back to class and i dun know what happened but, one of the boys got his feelings hurt after a girl called him a baby and he left! D:

After school got out, i went to find my momma, and i thought only she was gonna get me, but Auntie Akasha, Grammy and Grampa were there! I was so happy. I loves my family they are the best ever, and so wonderful. <3

I went back to school today. I go on Tuesdays and Thursday, 2-4pm. And, we didn't have our teacher again! I thought, "ohhhh, my momma is gonna be really mad." Miss Brittany came and took care of us, and Miss Lena, the principal, had to explain to us what happen. I guess our teacher's computer is broken and she can't make it in. 2 of the girls left! One exclaimed that the school was stupid and a waste of money! :o Miss Lena shared with us that next Thursday we won't have school cuz Friday is a big snow activity! I hopes i can go. ^.^ They'll be makin snowmen and sledding! *claps hands* We hafta come up with a flag that represents our class. My friend Mato had a very good suggestion of calling us Miss Lei's Shooting Stars. ^.^ I likes that. And, we thought of lots of things we can put on it. One girl said we can have a campfire with oranges standing around with arms and legs looking up at shooting stars in the night sky. Hehehe! I thought that was very funny. I suggested we could have flowers on the flag for Miss Lei (Hawaiian Leis), but admitted that was very hokey. Then we went to lunch. Even though i brought a lunch, Mato shared her burrito with me. It was HUGE!! It made us sink into the seats! :0 And, her friend had a HUGHMUNGO rib like on the Flintstones! She said she got it in Bedrock. I believe it! We spent the rest of our school day playin outside. I didn't go off by myself this time. I stood by Miss Brittany and Mato and talked. I think i'm gonna likes school. I hope i likes my teacher. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment